The Studio Will Be Open All year (7 days a week)
+ Purchase three months of Premium Class Card.
+ Receive a Free Yoga Blanket or a Free Yoga Mat, your choice.
+ Premium Plus, Receive Both a Free Yoga Mat and Blanket
+ We can accept over the telephone payments or in person.
Click Here to View What We Offer
- New York State and Connecticut Licensed Massage Therapist-LMT
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork- NCTMB
- Certified Pregnancy & Postpartum Massage Therapist
- Hospice & Palliative Care Massage Therapist
- Complimentary Care Practitioner For Visiting Nurse Service
- New York State Licensed Cosmetologist
- Certified Medical Spa Therapist
Click Here To Read More About Us
This massage is a type of massage therapy specializes in the treating painful conditions which affect the soft tissues of the body. The massage service may integrate a range of therapy to treat these conditions. Ideally adapting her style for each client, as every person's body is slightly different. This type of massage may be recommended by a physician who wants there patient to pursue multiple modalities, and people can also see an Orthopedic massage therapist independently.
A therapist who focuses on musculoskeletal system, he/she may release tight muscles, help to stretch shortened muscles and tendons, and decompress joints. The goal is to normalize the soft tissues of the body. Both to treat specialized conditions and to keep clients healthy and fit.
Massages During Pregnancy
Neuromuscular Therapy for Pregnant Women. This massage offers relief during pregnancy from lower back pain, bloating, leg cramps, water retention, headaches, muscle pain, stretch marks, and general discomfort. Benefits include restful sleep, improved muscle tone, improved circulation, and a feeling of general well-being. For a glowing pregnancy, contact us for an appointment today.
Did you know that massages can...
• Reduce stress and help with relaxation
• Help relieve the body from depression and anxiety
• Make sleep more restful
• Improve blood circulation
• Help circulate lymph to detoxify the body
• Help propel the lymphatic circulation of the body to rid waste and toxins
• Strengthen the immune system
• Ease tight or overworked muscles
• Release chronic tension and pain in muscles
• Help the body heal itself from illness and injury
• Stimulate the release of endorphins so you feel better
• Increase flexibility in the joints
• Reduce mental and physical fatigue
In essence, massage therapy works to activate circulation and stimulate the functioning of the immune system. When you incorporate massage therapy into your treatment plan, it can dramatically enhance your quality of life. Treat the body naturally through massage.
We have the skills, knowledge, and experience that will introduce you to the many benefits of massage therapy including stress reduction and relaxation, alleviation from pain, and recovery of range of motion due to accident, injury, strain, or surgery.
We individualize each treatment session by interaction with the client to determine the best massage methodology for every session. In my experience, I have found that different modalities of massage therapy work well combined with body mobilization. I also utilize myofascial and trigger point therapy, deep tissue and neuromuscular therapy, Swedish and acupressure, cross-fiber massage and friction massage.
Rather than employ a set routine, I rely on clear communication with the client and my own intuition. Other important services offered for relaxation, stress reduction, and pain management are seaweed wraps, salt glow massage, body brushing, and there are soothing facials as well as skin and body care essentials.
Remember, gift certificates are always available.
Come in and relax, with a personal massage or facial.
For Any Occasion, such as Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day
Special offers for Yoga students and Yoga teachers of A Breath of Yoga
For those who cannot, or prefer not, to come to our location within the Westchester area,
we can arrange to come to your location.
Either way, you'll enjoy the "Relax to Your Spirit."
For more information about our services, contact us.
Contact A Breath Of Yoga, at (914) 833-8210 for Thereputic Message contact (866) 459-4563 , in Larchmont, NY to find out more about more about our yoga studio offering kids yoga classes as well as massage therapy.